Another month has gone by, and it’s time to have a look at December through my camera. Mostly it was just grey, grey, grey. I compensated that with arranging lots of colorful food on colored backgrounds. Thankfully I got at least one weekend of white when I went to visit my grandparents further north. December was also the month when I went crazy on the frequency of recipes posted here on the blog. Don’t know what happened there?? But I’m thankful for the inspiration :)
And as always, I’ve been crushing. For example on:
– Molly Yeh’s gingerbread farm. I mean w.o.w. XD This girl’s ambition and hard work never cease to amaze me. I mean,
– everything she writes about her wedding preparations deserves a note on its own.
– Everything about this! (Saffron recipes by Babes in Boyland)
– This movie. LOVED it. Touching, dark, hopeful, raw.
– This amazing cover. A bit old I know, but still.
– Kraut Kopf’s sobre and stylish New Years menu using only 5 ingredients per dish. The photography is amazing and all recipes sounds so creative and delicious!
A little shorter list this time than last month. Mostly because I’m in a hurry and have to get dressed (it’s 6 pm here) for New Year’s celebration on Goat’s Island outside of Sydney! Hope you all have a great evening and a wonderful beginning of 2015!
All recipes, photographs and content are Cashew Kitchen originals, unless otherwise indicated. Please link back to me when sharing. Thanks!0