Last week I stumbled upon a brilliant and fun quiz called the Passion Profile Quiz. By answering 11 questions, you’ll find out which one out of four “passion profiles” (firestarter, tribe member, side hustler or thriver) that fits you best. This is meant to help you find a work path that is in tune with your values and lifestyle. For being a playful, free resource that functions as an introduction to Clarity on Fire (the coaching business behind the quiz), both Hannah and I found it strikingly accurate.
Upon completing the quiz, you get a gorgeous, downloadable pdf describing your profile, your strengths, drawbacks and some suggestions for actions to take from here. Since I’m thinking a lot about in what direction I wanna take my business right now, I found this quiz a really fun addition to the otherwise quite heavy thought-work. I’m also honestly so impressed by their branding! It’s so simple and speaks such a clear message.
Being a true people person, Hannah got the Tribe Member. She is a “rapid idea generator” and thrives when working for a meaningful cause along with a small group of dedicated people.
My result was the Firestarter. Here’s some of the things the quiz says about my profile:
“You, as your name implies, are driven by an internal fire, a deep craving to create, transform, and shake things up. /…/ You probably have a bit of a rebellious streak. Where others see challenges and lack, you see opportunity, which makes you a natural leader. /…/ If you’re not yet an entrepreneur, you feel the itch to create a business—maybe even a movement or a mini-revolution— that’s aligned with your vision and feeds your passion.”
My attributes and strengths include things like independent, intrinsically motivated, path forger (hehe) and visionary. Some drawbacks are perfectionist, too many ideas – overwhelm and difficulty with work-life balance.
Um yes. Pretty much spot on! I like the idea of having a “rebellious streak” as well ;-)
So, the conclusion I’m making from this is that if I’m just being stubborn enough and keep showing up, I will make this my full time occupation, and while doing so I will probably (hopefully) also inspire a handful of you guys to forge a similar path as well <3
There’s no end to what we can create here people! That’s what’s so exciting about online businesses and operating in unexplored territory.
If you also do the quiz, let me know which profile you get will you? :-) *curious*
Soo, this week’s plans then… *looking in my bullet journal*
To Do, week 47
- Experiment with Christmas recipes for the blog!!! So excited about this. Filling the kitchen with warm spices and listen to christmas carols is pretty much everything I wanna do right now. I think that insane snow blizzard we had 1,5 week ago disrupted my natural rhythm and made me feel like Christmas is around the corner already. But compared to the rest of the blogosphere, I’m probably far behind :’D
- Write part 3 of Q&A, this time answering your questions on food blogging and recipe developing. HERE is part 1 and HERE is part 2.
- Look into some app for scheduling social media posts, because I seriously need to make this process smoother and more effective. I’m thinking Later of Buffer. What are you using?
- On Wednesday Hannah & I are going to a concert that I’m really excited about, cause this particular band made the song that we consider to be “ours”. They’re playing at a small and cosy venue which also happens to be the place where we met (!). I’m expecting some serious feel good vibes, slow dance with my love and a slight red wine buzz. All in the warmth and darkness of what used to be our favorite club back in the days.
- Write another Cashew Kitchen Letter. This time I think the topic will be #RealDietStory, inspired by Renee :-) Sign up if you’re curious about what my relationship to food has been like in the past and today.
- Sum up some favorite recipes from the archive that I think will be great for a cosy 1st of Advent celebration, or on the Thanksgiving table. Check back in on Wednesday for that!
- I was gonna write “slow the eff down” here, but then I looked at this massive To Do list and was like – Nope! That’s probably not gonna happen this week either… Buuut I’m making some more long term adjustments for myself so I won’t be so busy all the time. That however, is a topic for another blog post.
Wishing you guys a great week!
All photographs, recipes and content are Cashew Kitchen originals, unless otherwise indicated. Feel free to go wild on pinning, but always link back here and credit Cashew Kitchen when sharing. Thanks!0